Parse Server is an open source version of the Parse backend that can be deployed to any infrastructure that can run Node.js.
Parse Server works with the Express web application framework. It can be added to existing web applications, or run by itself.
Parse Stack = Parse server + Parse Dashboard
- Clone and install the Parse Stack
git clone https://github.com/duyet/parse-stack.git cd parse-stack npm install
- Install MongoDB or simply by
npm install -g mongodb-runner mongodb-runner start
- Start Parse Stack
- Access to endpoint
- Parse API: http://localhost:8080/parse
- Parse Dashboard: http://localhost:8080/dashboard
- Connect your app to Parse Server: Parse provides SDKs for all the major platforms. Refer to the Parse Server guide to learn how to connect your app to Parse Server.
- Read the full Parse Server guide here: https://github.com/ParsePlatform/parse-server/wiki/Parse-Server-Guide