Flarum is the next-generation forum software that makes online discussion fun. It’s simple, fast, and free.
Building for Flarum 0.1.0-beta.2
To set up your Flarum forum with a fully working vietnamese language, please follow this procedure:
- Download Vietnamese Language Extension and unpack it on your machine.
- Navigate to the extensions/ directory of your Flarum installation.
- Upload everything in the folder you unpacked into extensions/vietnamese/.
- Go to Extensions page of the Admin interface and enable the extension.
- If you want to set this language as the default for your forum, you can do so on the Basics page.
Source code at Github: https://github.com/duyetdev/flarum-vietnamese-extension
- Fork the project on Github
- Create a topic branch for your changes
- Ensure that you provide documentation and test coverage for your changes (patches won’t be accepted without)
- Create a pull request on Github (these are also a great place to start a conversation around a patch as early as possible)